Over $3900 value for just $47.35 per week!
The Gold Visionplan is ideal if you want regular eye health and vision care, advanced lens options and lots of choice when selecting a high quality frame. Choose this plan if you require:
- Regular eye health and vision assessments
- Advanced single vision lenses or quality bifocal or progressive lens options
Wide range of high quality optical frames, including designer brands
Visionplan is not an insurance product. There is no insurance cover provided for any unexpected circumstances. Visionplan is simply a unique and convenient way of paying for your regular and everyday eyecare needs.
Schedule of Allowances available from Visionplan Preferred Providers.
|Schedule of Allowances||Gold|
|Product Allowance||$2500 per year|
|Full Eye Health and Vision Examination||Fully covered|
|Follow up examination||Fully covered|
|Contact Lens Examination||50% off normal cost|
|Digital Retinal Photograph||Fully covered|
|Visual Fields Examination||Fully covered|
|Fully covered frames and lenses||frames up to the vlaue of $349 + Premium Single Vision Lenses|
|Discount on additional product||20% off normal cost|
|Discount on non-prescription sunglasses||10% of normal price|
|Eyewear Care kit||Free|
|Biannual Eye health publication||Free|
|Delivery of contact lenses purchased on-line||Free|
|Other exculsive member offers||Included|
|Waiting period before claiming||Instant|
|12 Month Breakage Protection (see details below)||50% off replacement|
|30 day money back guarantee||Included|
|24 Month Warranty (see details below)||Full repair or replacement|
- Your annual product allowance will roll over into the following year. So if you think you will only want to upgrade your glasses every two years choose a lower plan as the allowance will build up over time.
- The allowance for product from a Preferred Provider may be used to purchase either prescription glasses, sunglasses or disposable contact lenses, or a combination of all three. If the member wants to purchase more product than the allowance will cover they must pay the difference.
- All Visionplans have a minimum term of 12 months
Members may use their available product and eye exam allowance immediately after joining. The discount on products over and above your allowance from preferred providers is available immediately upon joining.
Members may cancel their plan within three weeks of receiving our notice confirming your plan. Within this three week period, if you have claimed no allowance, there will be no cancellation charges and we will refund in full all payments made by you.If any product allowance is claimed ,then this amount will need to be paid in full.
Fully covered offer only available if full yearly product allowance is available in full. stock Polycarbonate lenses included.
The 24 month warranty and 12 month breakage policy are on prescription glasses purchased from Preferred Providers with the allowance available under this plan.
For full terms and conditions click on the link at the bottom of the page.